*Click the flying Twitter Bird to follow me on Twitter*

Starting again...


Hold up, lemme clear something up real quick.....

Re.definition morphed into the online periodical re.deph (www.redeph.com) a while ago (soon to be updated regularly for your viewing and reading pleasure). So this ain't Re.definition.

Beginning with this post going forward, anything published to this site will be that of Jonezy Flow ONLY. However, since everything published to the old  Re.defintion site was so damn well written, on-point and worth your time to read, I left it up here for you to check out. That means that all of the old Re.definition posts are here......and you should take some time to read them (you ain't doing ish anyway).

Moving right along...

Why did I choose this picture? Who the hell knows. 

Welcome to Jonezy Flow...the place where I talk about what I want, when I want, however I want to talk about it. Most of what I write will be based on my opinion, my feelings and my interpretation of life's circumstances, unless specifically stated otherwise. So don't complain about what I choose to talk about on MY blog. This blog right here is my party and I say random shit if I want to.

John Mayer might be a racist bastard but this lyric speaks to me....

So, having said all of that, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce you to Jonezy Flow.

While you wait for my next post of fantastic-ness, read some of the older posts left here for your enjoyment. As a matter of fact, read the post before this one entitled 'I am not to blame'. It was posted months and months ago but I think its a pretty interesting perspective on men* and their wretchedness. My mind was in an entirely different space at the time of that post but I still think it makes a lot of sense. If you disagree, with the opinion of the post, leave a comment. I probably won't change my opinion but it's nice to know what other people think.

Jonezy


*some men

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 * Culture Flow * | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER