*Click the flying Twitter Bird to follow me on Twitter*

In need of a release...

Get this off of me!!!!

The worst thing in the world is to be a creator, with a million ideas and no ability to create. In other words---having a mind full of concepts and a release blockage really sucks.

This face describes how I feel. And yes, this is a picture of me...


I have numerous artistic outlets and a plethora of ideas floating around in my head that seem to be artistically stifled. I mean, I have fantastic clothing and handbag designs, story-lines, blog concepts, earring designs, article topics, etc. etc. that refuse to materialize. I try to write things down but get lost somewhere between the idea, the pen and the pad.

I'm at a total loss. I guess I should be happy that I even have ideas flowing from my metal reservoir  but I'm not. I need these ideas to come into fruition. I want to wear the fly outfit design floating around in my head, I want to read the story my mind is developing. I. Just. Can't. Get. The. Shit. Out.

Maybe I'm losing my mind or maybe I just need to take some time and wait for the ideas to release themselves. Maybe I'm impatient. I don't know. All I know is that my brain can hold only so much before I explode. I NEED TO DESIGN. I NEED TO WRITE. I can't sit around with these great ideas clouding my brain. I need shit to be real, not just mental. This. Is. Driving. Me. Crazy.

I NEED A RELEASE DAMMIT.
That is all.

Jonezy

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 * Culture Flow * | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER